Night Owl Data bundle
Terms and Conditions
1. Night Owl data bundles can only be used between midnight and 5am on any day of the week.
2. Night Owl data bundles are available to Prepaid and Hybrid (Top-Up/uChoose) customers
3. Night Owl Bundles will be available as 1, 7 and 30 day validity offers
4. Daily Night Owl daily data bundles will be available as once-off allocations only
5. 7 day and 30 day Night Owl data bundles are available as once-off and recurring allocations.
6. Multiple once-off purchase are allowed
7. Only one recurring bundle can be active at a time
8. 1, 7 and 30 day validity Once-off Night Owl bundles will be allocated in full with no pro-ration for Prepaid and Hybrid payment types
9. 30 Day Recurring Prepaid bundles will be allocated in full with no pro-ration
10. 30 Day Recurring Hybrid bundles will be pro-rated if allocated in the middle of the month
11. Daily Night Owl data bundles are valid for 24 hours from allocation
12. Weekly bundles are valid for 7 days, including the day of purchase, up to 23:59 on the 7th day e.g. Wednesday 1st, purchased at 07:00 (day1), valid until 23:59 on Tuesday 7th (day 7)
13. Monthly Once-off Night Owl data bundles for Prepaid and Hybrid customers: are valid for 31 days including the day of purchase, up to 05:00 on the 31st day
14. Monthly recurring Night Owl data bundles for Hybrid customers: are valid for a calendar month including the day of purchase, up to 23:59
15. A Night Owl bundle is valid for a calendar month and will expire at midnight on the last day of the respective calendar month
16. Billing will be managed as follows:
• Prepaid and Hybrid Cost of Once-off bundles will be deducted from airtime wallet
• Prepaid Cost of recurring bundles will be deducted from airtime wallet
• Hybrid: Cost of recurring bundles will be added to bill
17. A Night Owl bundle will be given consumption priority over any active Recurring or Once-Off bundle, between midnight and 5am, and will only be preceded in consumption by promotional bundles and/or URL specific data bundles i.e. Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter where applicable.
18. If the Night Owl bundle is either depleted between midnight and 5am, or has already been depleted and a customer is using data between midnight and 5am, the next available data bundle will be utilised. If no other bundle is available then the standard out of bundle charge will apply respective of the price plan.
19. Once the purchased offer has depleted or expired the applicable out of bundle rates apply (subject to your tariff plan).
20. There will be no carry-over of unused bundles after expiry
21. All data bundle pricing is inclusive of VAT
22. This is a consumer data product and may only be used by an end-user that is a natural person.
23. Night Owl bundles cannot be transferred.
24. Night Owl bundles cannot be use for data roaming
25. A Night Owl bundle is only applicable to standard APN’s i.e. internet, lte.vodacom.za, iphone.vodacom.za and unrestricted.
26. Data bundle balances as well as Night Owl data bundle balances can be checked by using any of the self-service channels or by calling 082135 free from a Vodacom cell phone. Self-service channels include USSD by dialling *135# and selecting ‘balances’, Vodacom.co.za by logging in and selecting ‘balances’, My Vodacom App by logging in and selecting ‘balances’, dialling 136 (Prepaid and Top Up only) and selecting the option for ‘balances’, sending a free SMS with the words MM to 31050 from the device on which the qualifying Night Owl data bundle is activated.
27. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service in the event of suspected abuse where non-compliant devices as specified by the regulating body ICASA are being used on the Vodacom network.
28. Vodacom may amend these Terms & Conditions by giving you reasonable notice of any such amendment.